COVID-19 has dramatically accelerated our shift to digital, creating a lasting behavior change in customers.
But what exactly is changing?
Earlier today, I moderated a panel discussion with BlueRush, in partnership with PwC, InfoSlips, CSI, and Nikia Dx to dig into this topic.
I asked them questions about:
— What the future of digital service will look like and how to build a digital adoption strategy to exceed new customer expectations.
— Why contextual digital engagement is the new standard for successful companies in the post-crisis future.
— How to implement and scale contextual digital engagement, ensuring the highest ROI.
The panel consisted of:
- Alan Burger, CEO, InfoSlips [email@example.com]
- Steve DuPerrieu, VP Product Development, CSI [Steve.DuPerrieu@csiweb.com]
- Anthony Grey, CIOO, Nikia Dx [Anthony.Grey@nikiadx.com]
- Andrew Smee, Partner, Financial Services, PwC [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Len Smofsky, EVP, BlueRush [email@example.com]
🔴 WATCH NOW
COVID-19 impacting your leads and sales, and don’t know the best way to restart?
Join David Rosendahl (president) as he shows you an unusual way to create leads and sales — without spending on ads or hiring more people. Learn what you’re missing about LinkedIn, Facebook (and even email), and learn how to re-start your lead and sales pipeline with the unorthodox “OPTICHANNEL” Framework.
100 min Masterclass + 20 min Q&A. | Cost: $0 | Best for: Agencies, Printers, and B2B Orgs.
→ YES! RSVP NOW!