Have you ever wondered what you’re missing about driving organic engagement on LinkedIn?
As with most marketing and sales skills, there are strategies and frameworks that give you a significant advantage — but they’re usually only knowable after hundreds of hours of work and experimentation.
So if you’re wondering how to drive engagement, and get your audience to engage with you, here’s a video case study from Brian Golod that will save you a significant amount of time.
It will help you understand what you’re missing about the way you write LinkedIn posts, especially if you’re trying to drive engagement, leads, and sales.
Earlier this year, Brian drove 4.7 million views, from one LinkedIn Post, using only the organic method he describes in the video. No ads were used.
How did he do it?
The technique boils down to this (but make sure to watch the video to get all the important details):
- Don’t give people a link in your post (see the video to understand why)
- Don’t even include it in your comments
- Ask people to ask you for your resource (the psychology here is important)
- Ask them to follow a set of instructions (Brian gives you an example in the video)
Watch Brian describe what to do:
Note: This strategy is not a theory. It has been proven time and time again, but LinkedIn may eventually change its algorithm, so learn how to do this now while you still can.
To help you understand what this strategy looks like in real life, here’s the post described by Brian in the video:
You can see exactly how the strategy worked if you closely at the snapshot.
So here’s my encouragement to you: The next time you want to promote something, try this technique.
I’ve seen first-hand how it can help drive awareness, leads and sales … so why not for you?
More LinkedIn Resources
For marketing and salespeople in many industries, LinkedIn is a fertile environment for engaging prospects and clients to drive leads and grow sales.
Actually, “fertile” is an understatement: It’s HOT right now.
Yet, most do not know where to begin.
That’s why we’ve created a number of downloadable resources to help you find your prospects on LinkedIn, and understand how to “social sell” to drive your results:
- [PDF DOWNLOAD] 5 LinkedIn Profile “Secrets” To Unlock Your Success: Knowing how to configure your LinkedIn Profile correctly is the first step towards creating more leads and sales. Learn what the top social sellers know that you don’t!
- [PDF DOWNLOAD] “How I Accidentally Discovered a Way to Grow My LinkedIn Followers From 5,000 to 100,000+ In Five Months”: If you want to learn how to use LinkedIn to find leads, then Brian Golod’s LinkedIn “secrets” are for you. His unusual techniques took him to 100,000+ followers and six figures in sales … without spending a penny on marketing or becoming a master salesperson.
Everyone, if you have questions for Brian about this strategy, drop them here in the comments. He’ll stop by and answer them when he gets a moment in his busy schedule!