If you’re like most businesses, you’ve got real questions about additive manufacturing—perhaps even some misconceptions, too. You’re wondering:
- Why should I be excited about adopting additive manufacturing?
- Can it really provide a competitive advantage?
- How would it help solve my customer challenges?
- What if it doesn’t work for me?
If you’ve had these questions, watch this webinar recording to get the answers.
In the first of our three-panel discussions, you’ll hear from additive manufacturing leaders who will answer these questions and MORE—all from their own experience. How they started. What they learned. What mistakes to avoid.
You’ll hear from:
- Kevin Carr, President, MasterGraphics
- Peter Kootstra, Director of Engineering. RE3DTECH
- David Rosendahl, President, MindFire Inc., Moderator
What you’ll learn:
In this session, our panelists discuss:
- The reasons organizations are adopting additive manufacturing for a competitive advantage
- How companies start their additive journey (often through diversification), and the surprising lessons learned along the way
- Which approach to additive manufacturing doesn’t work
- Answers to questions that our webinar attendees had about expanding solutions to customers’ challenges