How will COVID-19 impact sales and marketing? How will print, mail, and communication change as we see our way through this storm?
Earlier today, I moderated a panel of experts from a variety of disciplines to discuss these areas of business and life that are profoundly changing.
Joining me were:
- Mark Cochran, Executive Director, Johns Hopkins Healthcare Solutions
- Dr. Michael Libman, Head of Infectious Diseases, McGill University Health Centre
- Larry Lubin, President and CoFounder, BlueRush
- Dr. Josh Luke, Hospital CEO, Healthcare Futurist, Author, Podcaster & Keynote Speaker
- Dean Petrulakis, Senior Vice President, Sales, LCP
I focused the discussion on how the economy, print, marketing, sales, and our health are changing with COVID-19 ascent.
In preparation, I polled the audience and received myriad questions over the past 72 hours about COVID-19’s impact on:
- direct mail
- social media ads
- remote work
- the economy
- sales plans and projections
- mental health
… and much more.
Listen now to hear how these experts view COVID-19’s impact on these topics — and leave with ideas, inspiration, and hope to navigate these challenging times.
The following resources were mentioned by the panel — or provided by them after the discussion — to support your work:
Download Panel Slides [PDF]
Download Panel Audio [AUDIO FILE; official start around minute 13]
“Aerosol and Surface Stability of SARS-CoV-2 as Compared with SARS-CoV-1” – The New England Journal of Medicine [PDF]
Read the full USPS Statement on Mail and COVID-19 [USPS Website]:
PS: 949-375-4459 — that’s my personal cell number. Text me, even if it’s just to say HI and you want an encouraging reply!