Director of Sales
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages and coordinates all phases of a Sales team to achieve Sales budget
- Participates in the development, recommends, and implements Sales department policies, plans, programs, and goals to assist in achieving company objectives; communicates objectives to salespeople and other personnel. Contributes to the formulation and validating of corporate objectives, policies and business plans; reviews and comments on other functional goals and policies as requested.
- Communicates and delegates position responsibilities, duties, tasks, and plans to subordinates.
- Appraises performance of staff against position responsibilities, established goals, plans, and similar standards.
- Monitors overall effectiveness of Sales team.
- Identify potential sales reps for future positions, including sales internships
- Ensure CRM utilization.
- Provides Sales information for decision making and planning efforts to Executive Management.
- Keeps other management executives informed of developments and trends in the department, reviews, and discusses the effect on other company departments.
- Provides periodic sales forecasts by customers and product lines
- Work with Marketing to develop lead generation programs.
- Assists in the development and direction of a dynamic Sales department that will achieve sales goals and produce the company’s profit objectives.
- Directs sales team personnel in regard to: allocation of accounts; allocation of territory; allocation of time; and authorization of expenses.
- Assists in establishing sales budgets and other selling goals
- Maintains relationships with major or key customers and contacts.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Keep up to date on the latest trends and technologies in the industry
Ability to plan, lead, and motivate Sales staff. Must have printing, fulfillment or related
Minimum Qualifications: College degree in Marketing, Sales, and/or equivalent experience in selling and
marketing printing services. Minimum of 3 years of Sales management experience.
Areas of Accountability:
Initiative and Work Habits – Ability to follow through with plan or task. Demonstrated determination. Ability to take independent actions when required. Makes and keeps commitments. Keeps confidences. Demonstrates basic work ethic. Grasps opportunities or identifies potential problems and takes the initiative to follow through rather than wait for problems to arise. Anticipates longer-term situations and takes appropriate action to address them. Organizes resources and activities to deal with problems or opportunities.
Technical Competency – Displays technical competency at same level as experience and displays the ability to meet quality standards.
Communication – Writes clearly. Speaks clearly in all verbal communications, one on one, or in small groups. Consistently shares ideas during meetings. Chooses the appropriate time and place to deliver a message based on subject matter and the audience, (e.g. work topic with team, confidential topic with supervisor, etc.). Listens carefully to others and asks questions to gain or clarify understanding.
Planning and Organization – Ability to plan and organize tasks according to priorities. Ability to place tasks in the order of importance. Ability to plan out time to ensure tasks are performed on time and high quality.
Team Commitment – Participates as part of a team, understanding the various work styles of others, and their roles on the team. Demonstrates enthusiasm and commitment to the goals and objectives of the team. Seeks help from other team members.
Flexibility and Adaptability – Accepts, adapts to change as directed, and understands change is a constant and necessary path for improvement and growth. Questions the status quo by asking “Why?” questions about own work processes and work environment. Adapts to and works effectively within a variety of situations, and with various individuals and groups. Flexibility entails understanding and appreciating different
Company Policy – Committed to the success of Think Patented. Adheres to Think Patented’s mission, vision, and policies. Projects a professional, ethical, and efficient image of company to customers, employees, and public.
Physical Demands – The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands, handle controls; and talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and stoop; however, reasonable accommodations made be made to enable persons with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Disclaimer – Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
If you are interested contact David McNerney email@example.com
MARKETING AND CUSTOMER SUCCESS
Marketing Automation Specialist
Firespring is seeking a self-starting individual who will help blend digital marketing with direct mail. You will become our subject matter expert in marketing automation and help set strategy for a growing segment of our company. The ideal candidate will possess research skills, a background in modern marketing tactics and have a gift for thinking strategically. You’ll need to collaborate with sales, production, digital marketing teams and our clients to scope and outline campaigns.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage both in-house and outsourced campaign execution.
- Product owner for marketing automation software.
- Facilitate integrations with client CRMs.
- Collaborate with marketing to understand positioning.
- Outline cost of entry for clients.
- Participate in Sales calls/close deals.
- Select which Firespring client verticals should be targeted for campaigns.
- Train Support and Sales teams on marketing automation.
- Lead other marketing specialists in the future.
- You are a self-motivated, detail-oriented organizer with a strong work ethic.
- Solution-oriented and proactive are key descriptors of your approach to life.
- You possess strong analytical thinking, conflict management and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of campaign creation and strategy.
- You have a diplomatic approach to solving issues.
- Willingness to learn and become an expert in marketing automation software.
If you are interested in learning more please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org