As a Campaign Manager in MindFire Agency, your primary role is to build, manage, and optimize multi-touch multi-channel marketing campaigns for clients, using the MindFire Studio marketing automation platform.
You will serve as the primary point of agency contact for your clients. You build a trusting, professional relationship with your clients’ key business executives. You continuously communicate with clients, answer questions, and make sure they receive what they asked for as part of their agency contractual agreement.
You play a crucial role in client retention as well as potentially bringing in new business.
You are expected to deliver:
- satisfied clients who continue working with the agency and refer us to their network
- successful marketing campaigns — created, launched and executed in a timely manner
- new business opportunities among existing clients that help grow the agency revenue
To be a good fit for this role, you must:
- have hands-on experience in building and executing data-driven, multi-channel campaigns via marketing automation technology such as MindFire, Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, Eloqua, Adobe or similar platforms
- know how to build and optimize digital campaigns including Facebook, LinkedIn and Google Display Ads
- possess strong analytical skills and have in-depth knowledge of Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Hotjar and other analytical tools
- be able to understand the client’s business model, come up with creative ideas to meet their business needs, and articulate your solutions eloquently
- exhibit excellent oral and written communication skills
- be able to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- be organized, self-directed and proactive
How to apply:
Email the following items to email@example.com. To be considered, you need to send all four:
- Your resume
- Link to your LinkedIn profile
- A paragraph or two explaining why you should be considered for this position
- A portfolio or sample of your work, specifically for the following:
- Email and landing pages you’ve developed
- Sample of projects you have worked on