Personalized Landing Pages
Adding a Landing Page to your next direct mail campaign can increase your response rate and help you better understand your prospects and customers.
Landing Pages FAQ
What is a Landing Page?
A Landing Page is a special type of web page that allows your prospects to respond to direct mail. When you include a Landing Page, your prospects have a convenient online alternative to traditional response methods like call centers and business reply cards.
How do my prospects access my Landing Page?
Your prospects access the Landing Page by entering a URL (a web address) provided on the mail piece. This URL can be personalized to each mail recipient (e.g., JohnSample.MyOnlineReply.com).
How do Landing Pages work?
Landing Pages can work in many different ways. One example is as follows:
- A direct mail piece invites the prospect to visit the Landing Page.
- The Landing Page entices the prospect to register or find out more information about the offer, product, or service.
- The Questionnaire Page captures information relative to a specific campaign. Based on the prospect’s answers, a lead can be distributed to the appropriate interaction center for a follow-up call.
- The Registration Page captures or confirms profile information about the prospect (e.g., address, phone, email).
- A Thank You Page is then displayed to the prospect where more information about the product or service is available (e.g. white papers, online product demonstrations, and so on).
Each step of the process is carefully tracked in order to monitor the response rate of the channel, the click-through rate of the questionnaire and the conversion rate of the leads.
When my prospects arrive at the Landing Page, what do they see?
When your prospects arrive at a campaign Landing Page, they will see a page that incorporates your brand identifiers, your campaign creative, and offer-specific messaging.
When prospects visit your Landing Page, they can:
- see details on your product or offer;
- enter or confirm contact information;
- request more information;
- make a purchase; and
- sign up for additional offers, email notices, or newsletters.
How does a Landing Page increase the effectiveness of my traditional direct marketing?
The benefits of a Landing Page are numerous. For example, a Landing Page in conjunction with a direct mail campaign now makes it possible to quickly generate sales leads for a new product launch. As prospects receive the direct mail piece, they can conveniently respond to the offer online.
Since the campaign results are made available as prospects respond, in real time, you are able to monitor all aspects of the Landing Page, adjusting messaging, content and creative as needed to improve response.
If you wish to continue communication with the prospect, LookWho’sClicking® provides the tools to continue communication via personalized email, thus reducing the cost of ongoing communication by leveraging email as a cost-effective communication channel.