Since its inception in June 2006, the FastLaunch® Program has been and continues to be a comprehensive Go-to-Market program comprised of live, online training modules and sales tools. It serves as a guide and support center to help learn LookWho’sClicking®, and create and deploy initial campaigns.
1. Certified Campaign Management. Two live, online training modules complete with exams and an official Certificate of Completion as a Campaign Manager is the first crucial step for getting started with LookWho’sClicking. Click to find out how to enroll in the Certified Campaign Manager program.
2. Resource Center. The FastLaunch Resource Center has more than 142 tools for business development and campaign design and launch. Case studies, best practices, articles, and white papers are some of the tools that printers and marketing service providers can use to increase effectiveness and help capture new sales opportunities.
3. Coach’s Corner. Every month there is a seminar hosted by Joe Manos, EVP of Sales, and Carrie Driscoll-Hill, FastLaunch Program Manager, to better inform Solution Partners of the latest techniques being used in the industry, as well as, peer-to-peer instruction and best practice management.
4. An Executive and Sales Launch. Two separate educational programs are designed to inform Executives and Business Managers and Sales Represenatives. The Executive Launch is tailored specifically for the Executive Team. This program is key for unlocking new customer sales and ongoing reveneue growth. The Sales Launch program focuses specifically on teaching representatives how to value-sell LookWhoClicking.
5. Co-Pilot Campaign Review. Technical support is on stand-by to preview the first three campaigns created in order to ensure that the Campaign Manager has setup everything effectively. The goal is to provide the Campaign Manager with best practices while saving time, yet allowing hands-on experience.