Broadly defined, a Marketing Program is a specific set of thematically-related activities for the purposes of increasing sales or awareness of a brand, product, or service. One Marketing Program may contain multiple campaigns, each of which may use a variety of outbound communication channels and inbound response channels.
1. Click on the icon above the "New" button in the Program Development Studio's top menu bar
2. Click on the Properties button
3. Configure the General tab
1. Click on the down arrow below the "New" button in the Program Development Studio's top menu bar
2. Template Configuration Instructions will be available soon